It’s always the same.
Just when you are busy serving a customer or in the middle of something equally important, the phone rings and it’s a supplier asking when an invoice will be paid. Or it’s a customer asking for a statement to be sent.
Important things, true, but small things that could easily be handled by someone else. So, let us handle it for you! After all, we have the paperwork immediately to hand, and you would likely just call for it anyway.
How does it work?
We will provide you with a dedicated email address AND a dedicated phone number that you can give to your clients and suppliers, so when they need something, they contact us direct. And because the phone number is dedicated to your business, we know exactly how to answer when they call and will have the information at our fingertips.
We will be your accounts department.
- Set up a dedicated email address for accounts@yourdomain (if you don’t already have one) and forward all incoming email from that address to us.
- Provide you with a dedicated phone number that you can give to customers and suppliers.
- Email monthly statements to your customers on an agreed date each month.
- Request statements from your suppliers if not received by an agreed date each month.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and request any missing invoices identified from them.
- Place invoices on hold, where required.
- Provide a point of contact for basic accounts queries and only pass on matters to you that actually require your attention.